[whatwg] Change request: rules for pixel ratio

On 10-Jun-08, at 9:31 AM, Philip J?genstedt wrote:

> The default value, if the attribute is omitted or cannot be parsed,
> is the media resource's self-described pixel ratio, or 1.0 for
> media resources that do not self-describe their pixel ratio.

This is actually how I read the original, but your wording resolves
the ambiguity. Sounds like an improvement to me.

Does this mean the implementation must retrieve the self-described
pixel aspect ratio from the stream and supply it as part of the DOM?

  -r