[whatwg] Proposal: target="_tab"

This approach however has two problems:
  - user agent that don't support _tab which would have to interpret as
_blank, or _self, so this case need to be predicted in the spec, if any
  - that value is not backwards compatible. I'd expect for an user agent
that does not support tabs to open a new window, but a unknwon target
opens in the same window, so you'll probably will have to make up
something different.