[whatwg] HTML5 Feedback: Section 3.5.3 Scrolling elements into view

> If the part of the document following the bookmark is too short for
> the containing view port, revealing the bookmark should be equivalent
> to scrolling to the end of the containing page.

Right, good point. 3.5.3 currently doesn't differentiate between
partial-page content following a bookmark, and whole-page content.
It appears that it needs to do so.

I was thinking of the case where the whole document is shorter
than the viewport. It would seem worth spelling out the behavior
for both vertical cases. And then consider a bit more detail for
the horizontal case as well.

regards,
Matt
--