[whatwg] Proposal for a link attribute to replace <a href>

What about an alternative attribute like "navigate" instead of "href". It
would not carry the full weight of the anchor tag, but would handle the 90%
use case. It would not allow for the same options as the a tag, and the a
tag would continue to work the same way that it has been.