[whatwg] <embed> feedback

From: Kristof Zelechovski <giecrilj@stegny.2a.pl>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 20:40:25 +0200
Non sequitur now that we have allowed expando data attributes on anything,
sequeretur otherwise.
An OBJECT element need not be visible; in Microsoft parlance, can be an
application that defragments your hard drive upon request or enables you
manage the page with a Perl script; I would not expect an EMBED element to
do that.
Note that I understand Ian's points and I am not arguing.  I only want you
to understand what I meant the other time.
Chris