[whatwg] Audio canvas?

From: Oliver Hunt <oliver@apple.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 05:04:46 -0700

On Jul 16, 2008, at 5:00 AM, Fabien Meghazi wrote:

>> I should note that i am not necessarily against the idea of an audio
>> equivalent of the canvas element, i just don't believe such an API
>> should be
>> part of the <audio> element.
>
> Do you mean adding audio facilities as described by Markus into the
> canvas API ?
> If yes, I totally agree.
I don't believe they would belong on <canvas> any more than they do on
<audio>, possibly even less so as canvas is a graphical element.  But
you need to actually decide what you would want this editable audio
element to do.  Without use cases, etc, you can't really make any
design decisions.

--Oliver