[whatwg] Scroll events + bubbling?

Link to the spec: http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/#onscroll

> Yet IE and Firefox don't, and WebKit is currently considering matching them
> for compatibility...  it seems that folks agree scroll events shouldn't
> bubble.

Please post a testcase.

Also, consider that many legacy events, when registered in "legacy'
attribute fashion, will not bubble.

// captures bubbled change.
aForm.addEventListener("change", formChanged, false);

// doesn't capture bubbled change.
aForm.onchange = attributeChanged;

I posted similar comments/auestions on teh DOM mailing list, but that
list may habe fallen out of fashion (not sure if anyone subscribes to
that anymore).

> Can we update the spec to match this?

Can you post a testcase contrasting addEventListener, attribute
assignment, and results in browsers?

Garrett