[whatwg] Should enter be mapped to click?

From: Aaron Leventhal <aaronlev@moonset.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 11:03:23 +0200
Now that tabindex can be used on any element to make it focusable, it makes
sense that it should be possible to trigger a click on those elements with the
keyboard.

Opera maps Enter to click. As far as I know, other browsers only do that for a few elements like<a>.

What do people think? Should it be spec'd?
At least the spec should say what elements map enter to click now. Except for perhaps<textarea>  and a few form controls, I don't see why some should and others not, though. Maybe it should be a blacklist?

- Aaron