[whatwg] Workers

From: ddailey <ddailey@zoominternet.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 22:02:46 -0400
I'm not sure what it means when you say:

a.. URLs: Workers should be spawned from URLs, not from strings, since
script rarely has access to its own source.

could you elucidate a bit more? Doesn't JavaScript usually have access to
its own source? I'm not sure when it doesn't. and isn't JavaScript still the
primary client side scripting vehicle in HTML5?

David