[whatwg] More random comments on the putImageData definition

From: Oliver Hunt <oliver@apple.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 14:57:56 -0800
Another thing that we need is some way to determine what the device
pixel->css pixel ratio is.  Currently there's isn't even a real way to
tell that it's 1:1 -- you would have do do a fillRect(width-1,
height-1, 1, 1),; then getImageData(width-1, height-1, 1, 1) and see
if they match.  Conceivably you could do this multiple times to
estimate the ratio, but it would be non-trivial.

--Oliver