[whatwg] putImageData

From: Oliver Hunt <oliver@apple.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 16:38:41 -0800
I was just doing some putImageData tests last night, and found that
firefox does not allow putImageData to specify a target that extends
beyond the bounds of the canvas.  Given that getImageData can request
bounds that extend beyond the canvas region (3.14.11.1.10) I would
expect to be able to use putImageData in a similar manner, eg.
canvas.putImageData(canvas.getImageData(-50,-50,200,200), -50, -50)
should succeed.

I'd just like the spec to state clearly that this should (or, i
suppose, should not :( ) work as "Expected", and allow putImageData
to work as getImageData does.

--Oliver