[whatwg] Old idea - can't find on issues list (or anywhere else)

From: dolphinling <lists@dolphinling.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2008 02:51:42 -0500
Back in 2004, I sent an email about mutually exclusive sections in forms, which
was responded to as "a good idea, put on hold until WF3".
<http://lists.whatwg.org/pipermail/whatwg-whatwg.org/2004-October/002285.html>
<http://lists.whatwg.org/pipermail/whatwg-whatwg.org/2004-November/002532.html>

I don't see this in the issues list or anywhere else on the site, and while the
comments at the end of WF2 mention some related ideas to accomplish similar
things, I don't see what I proposed.

So I just want to make sure it hasn't been lost in the years of work that's gone on.

Thanks!

--
dolphinling
<http://dolphinling.net/>