[whatwg] Editorial comment: section 2.2

From: Elliotte Harold <elharo@metalab.unc.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 08:24:13 -0800
"However, if the element is found within an XSLT transformation sheet
(assuming the UA also supports XSLT), then the processor would instead
treat the script element as an opaque element that forms part of the
transform."

"transformation sheet" is not a term in common use, and I don't think it
appears in the relevant specs. I suggest the action be taken of changing
this to either "stylesheet" or "style sheet". (stylesheet is the form in
the XSLT 1.0 spec, but both forms with and without space are seen in
practice.)

Elliotte Rusty Harold  elharo at metalab.unc.edu
Refactoring HTML Just Published!
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=0321503635/ref=nosim/cafeaulaitA