[whatwg] In correct HTML 5 tutorials

From: Garrett Smith <dhtmlkitchen@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 21:49:09 -0700
On Sat, Aug 30, 2008 at 8:50 PM, Biju Gm at il <bijumaillist at gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.w3schools.com/ is a very popular tutorial site.

Yes, that is annoying. It's always at the top of the search result.
w3schools has no relationship with the w3c. It is not the most
reliable source of information.

> They have already started tutorials for HTML5

[snip links]

Starting tutorials for a working draft in progress sounds like a bad idea.

> I wish somebody contact them to correct those and other errors.

With advertisement bringing in money, it seems that SEO might take
priority over properly educating web developers.

The fact that the comp.lang.javascript FAQ links to it doesn't help.

Garrett