[whatwg] Client-side includes proposal

From: Kristof Zelechovski <giecrilj@stegny.2a.pl>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 13:14:18 +0200
Publishers who publish commercial content on physical media are rarely
interested in having their content repackaged by someone else as they see
fit.  This is not very pleasant of course; however, you could possibly try
to solve your problem by asking the vendor for a license to repackage their
content.
Chris