[whatwg] overflow of seamless iframes

From: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 01:24:31 +0000 (UTC)
On Tue, 19 Aug 2008, Robert O'Callahan wrote:

> But never mind about this issue anyway. I think we can live without it.

Ok.

As far as the spec goes, the current text is mostly a strawman proposal.
I'm hoping to tweak it based on implementation experience. So, what I
recommend is that you implement what you think is best, based on what the
spec says, and then send us a report with your experience, suggesting
changes to the spec as appropriate. The key use case that I want to make
sure we address as far as seamless goes is the blog comments thing.