[whatwg] VIDEO tag height/width best fit

We found Firefox implementation is wrong for aspect ratio adjustment.
So if it is fixed and the developer really to change aspect ratio how
will he able to it.

Use case are
1) developer wants to give special effect.
2) to fix aspect ratio problem in the existing media.
    like http://simon.html5.org/test/html/semantics/video/002.htm
   (on my PC the girl in the video looks taller)