From: Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis [mailto:bhawkeslewis@googlemail.com]
Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2007 4:08 PM
To: Kristof Zelechovski
Cc: 'Garrett Smith'; whatwg at whatwg.org
Subject: Re: [whatwg] WF 2.0 -- HTMLTextAreaElement [ type ] attribute

Presumably return a MIME type e.g. text/plain, text/html. IIRC this idea
was never fully thought out. Many textareas accepting HTML actually want
a fragment and often only a subset of markup. It would be handy to have
some way of specifying such profiles for clientside authoring tools to use.

--
Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis