[whatwg] Give guidance about RFC 4281 codecs parameter

Just a further note on this since I have received a few private concerns:

On 10/24/07, Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> The new way:
> Vorbis audio alone in Ogg container
>    <source src="audio.ogg" type="audio/ogg; codecs=vorbis">
>   or
>    <source src="audio.oga" type="audio/ogg; codecs=vorbis"> (preferred)

audio.ogg is for a Ogg Vorbis file in the traditional sense - an Ogg
file with only one Vorbis I track and nothing else. Future Ogg Vorbis
files are supposed to have a Skeleton track which will help better
identify the codecs inside the Ogg file. Such Ogg Vorbis/Skeleton
files will be called audio.oga to distinguish them.

> * Speex audio alone in Ogg container
>    <source src="audio.spx" type="audio/ogg; codecs=speex">
>   or
>    <source src="audio.oga" type="audio/ogg; codecs=speex"> (preferred)

A similar argument applies to Ogg Speex files.

Regards,
Silvia.