From: whatwg-bounces@lists.whatwg.org
[mailto:whatwg-bounces at lists.whatwg.org] On Behalf Of Brady Eidson
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 4:51 AM
To: Ian Hickson
Cc: WHATWG
Subject: Re: [whatwg] SQL API error handling

Corruption in the database isn't the fault of the user agent.  I
consider it at the same level as corruption on disk - or even a full
disk!
As I consider these to be similar, I assert that database corruption
is an external force the user agent - and potentially the application
it hosts - needs to be ready to handle.