[whatwg] database full error (was: Re: executeSql API issynchronous)

OK, that's valid, my devil's advocacy is withdrawn.

I think this does imply an ability to delete the entire local
database, which might be a reasonable API addition.  Even short of
this case, you could also consider the named databases as part of an
app's database schema in the sense that data could be partitioned
between named databases, and later the partitioning could change,
implying the need to delete the now-unused databases.

-scott