[whatwg] dashed lines in Canvas

One possible use case of canvas are technical drawings. For even
extremely simple drawings - think of a circle with centerlines and a
diameter dimension - dash-dotted lines are needed as well as dimension text.

I would like to see both (dashed lines and text) in future canvas versions.
--
Stefan Goessner