[whatwg] Saying +1 or -1 is not useful on this mailing list

From: ddailey <ddailey@zoominternet.net>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 01:28:18 -0400

David Hyatt wrote:

> (ducks)

+1
It is best to duck sometimes. Seems like I read that somewhere. If I could
just remember it, now.

Is there a special dispensation somewhere  for those who would like to help
write specs who are cursed with *really* bad memories?

Oh and thanks for ducking. It helps my darts to avoid any accidental
targets. *#$%^& cost of insurance these days.

David Dailey