[whatwg] <source>

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 13:36:15 +0100
I don't really like this element. The name is confusing especially with an
attribute named src="". It also introduces yet another void element, can't
we just reuse <param>? The value="" attribute of <param> would point to a
resource and the type="" attribute (which has been dropped) would be added
back. I suppose it might be considered overloading, but in a way we're
just defining how the processing model of a plugin could also work...

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>