[whatwg] <video> element feedback

From: Håkon Wium Lie <howcome@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 23:02:20 +0100
Also sprach Martin Atkins:

 > If video is going to be considered a first-class citizen, I argue that
 > this needs to be possible for video as well:
 >      <video src="pretty.ogg">...</video>

Right. I think I agree with you. Perhaps we can encourage implementors
to add a simplistic UI in case none has been specified? On the
right-click menu or somewhere where it doesn't take up space?

-h&kon
              H?kon Wium Lie                          CTO ??e??
howcome at opera.com                  http://people.opera.com/howcome