[whatwg] Prefilling repetitions

From: Elliotte Harold <elharo@metalab.unc.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 17:34:21 -0400
Ian Hickson wrote:
>  If you're trying to prefixx a _form_, then
> you do that at the form level, and the spec describes how it works for
> repetition fields. I have no idea what you would mean by a "data"
> attribute on an <input> element, though.

The piece I thought muyst exist did. It was section 6.2:

http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-forms/current-work/#seeding

Took me a while to find it because the terms I was searching for were
not what the spec was using, but it's clearly the same thing.

I still haven't made it actually work, but that appears to be aimed at
my use case.

?Elliotte Rusty Harold  elharo at metalab.unc.edu
Java I/O 2nd Edition Just Published!