[whatwg] Attributes vs. Elements

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 15:29:19 +0900

Le 13 mars 2007 ? 15:23, Daniel Glazman a ?crit :
> I would add a major principle, rarely explicit : PRAGMATISM.
> Sometimes purity calls for an element while browser implems
> call for an attribute ; or the contrary. And even if implem
> issues should not apply in theory, they do apply in real life...

It comes with test cases and implementations.
We can say a lot of things, and I'm pretty sure all interesting (at
least in certain spheres), but in the end the the reality check is

	someone who can use the feature in its favorite tools in an
interoperable way.

modulo the "there are many kind of someone".

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***