[whatwg] Thesis draft about HTML5 conformance checking

From: Henri Sivonen <hsivonen@iki.fi>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 19:15:16 +0200
The reason why I haven't updated the software at http://
hsivonen.iki.fi/validator/html5/ lately is that I have been writing
about it.

The draft of my master's thesis is available for commenting at:
http://hsivonen.iki.fi/thesis/

I'd appreciate comments on the draft. However, I won't be able to
respond to comments next week. I'll continue polishing the thesis the
week after next.

I have a couple of specific questions:

  * Besides perhaps IRC logs, is there any less ephemeral reference
about the WHATWG members being able to impeach and replace the editor?

  * What would be a good reference for the design policy of Web Forms
2.0 regarding implementability on top of IE6? Is http://
lists.whatwg.org/pipermail/whatwg-whatwg.org/2005-April/003818.html
the best reference?

(These are stuff I think I know but I don't know where these things

--
Henri Sivonen
hsivonen at iki.fi
http://hsivonen.iki.fi/