[whatwg] Configure Apache to send the right MIME type for XHTML

From: Michael Day <mikeday@yeslogic.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 15:04:20 +1100
Hi David,

> Or export them to PDF via PrinceXML, for example. The ability to mark up
> content once but publish it twice, in a usable, attractive format both
> for the web and for print, gives XHTML tremendous practical value for
> web publishers. It isn't just theoretical or fashionable anymore.

While I agree that XHTML is indeed great, Prince also supports regular
HTML documents, too. This can be convenient when grabbing content off
the web that you need to print, or reusing your existing HTML content.

One downside of using HTML is that errors in the document can cause odd
behaviour and can be harder to track down than errors in XML/XHTML.

Best regards,

Michael

--
Print XML with Prince!