[whatwg] W3C restarts HTML effort

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 11:22:10 +0900

Le 8 mars 2007 ? 11:12, timeless a ?crit :
> At this point, it asks:
>> Please supply below the name and a URI for your employer (if any).
>> If employed, please
>> indicate the intentions of your employer regarding joining W3C as
>> a Member.
>
>>    * My employer intends to join. (Indicate below time frame for
>> joining)
>>    * My employer might be persuaded to join. (Give contact
>> information for a decision-maker below.)
>>    * My employer does not intend to join. (Indicate below why not.)
>>    * I am either self-employed or unemployed.
>>    * My employer is a W3C Host (Indicate below the name of the W3C
>> Host).
>
>> Additional information:
>
> And I can't figure out how one would answer it.

There are two sections in http://www.w3.org/2004/01/pp-impl/40318/
instructions

1. If you *work* for or represent a W3C Member organization
	http://cgi.w3.org/MemberAccess/
	http://www.w3.org/2004/01/pp-impl/40318/join

2. If you *do not work* for a W3C Member organization
	http://cgi.w3.org/MemberAccess/Public
	(around 2 days before you can go to next step)
	http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/1/ieapp/

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***