[whatwg] JavaScipt in output?

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 12:18:11 +0100
On Mon, 05 Mar 2007 20:33:55 +0100, Ian Hickson <ian at hixie.ch> wrote:
>> Are there any restrictions on what you can put in such an attribute?
>
> It's an open issues in HTML5. In HTML4, there's a Content-Script-Type
> thing that can be used, I guess we could move this into HTML5 too now
> that we have the pragma directives thing.

So if Content-Script-Type is not a MIME type user agents support they must
ignore all event handlers? What if a <script> element in the page is set
to text/javascript and sets a few event handlers?

I suppose it could be made to work... If nobody has set
Content-Script-Type to some weird value that would stop their site from
working...

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>