[whatwg] <video> element proposal

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 09:28:36 +0900

Le 3 mars 2007 ? 21:58, Elliotte Harold a ?crit :
> By the way, I checked. HTML 4.0.1 never actually defines "image".
> It says imgs link to images, but it doesn't say anything about
> images being static that I noticed.
> How orthogonal are the specs really?

There is a generic element in HTML 4.01 which has been designed
specifically to be agnostic about the type of element you would like
to insert.

OBJECT element
http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/struct/objects.html#edef-OBJECT

Adding Multimedia in Web Documents (part 1)
http://www.webstandards.org/learn/articles/askw3c/jun2004/

Adding Multimedia in Web Documents (part 2)
http://www.webstandards.org/learn/articles/askw3c/may2005/

Some tests here
http://esw.w3.org/topic/ObjectTestResults

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/