[whatwg] Fix entity handling in pseudo-comments in RCDATA

From: Simon Pieters <zcorpan@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 19:33:22 +0200
On IRC, Hixie wanted me to remind him about:

    http://lists.whatwg.org/pipermail/whatwg-whatwg.org/2006-July/006943.html

("What's also interesting is that Firefox and IE don't replace entities
...")

I think it would be as simple as changing:

    U+0026 AMPERSAND (&)
       When the content model flag is set to one of the PCDATA or RCDATA
       states: switch to the entity data state.

       Otherwise: treat it as per the "anything else" entry below.

...to:

    U+0026 AMPERSAND (&)
       When the content model flag is set to one of the PCDATA or RCDATA
       states and the escape flag is set to false: switch to the entity data
       state.

       Otherwise: treat it as per the "anything else" entry below.

...in the data state.

--
Simon Pieters