[whatwg] fullscreen event?

On 05/06/07, Martijn <martijn.martijn at gmail.com> wrote:
> So 'media="projection"'  == fullscreen mode?

In Opera yes.

> I also noticed there is no fullScreen property to detect whether the
> window is in full screen mode.

I see a potential, albeit small, problem here. What if a browser has
one full screen "presentation" media rendering on a projector and one
windowed normal "screen" media rendering. I can imagine these multiple
simultaneous renderings could be useful for giving presentations. And
if the browser doesn't declare one of the renderings the primary one
(i.e. they have the same "priority" or what you'd call it, so you
can't say one overrules the other) then I can imagine such an event
doesn't fit into the model.

However, that also poses the question about how the CSSOM should
handle this case... The same element may have different styles applied
to it depending on media.
--
David "liorean" Andersson