[whatwg] Finding latest IETF stuff, was: More comments and questions on Web Apps 1.0

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 13:56:54 +0200
Ian Hickson wrote:

>> The spec should probably mention
>> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoehrmann-script-types-03.txt or its
>> successor around here.
>
> I have no idea which section that was, nor which RFC that is (the URI is
> now dead). Is there an updated link?

I realize this particular one was answered, but here's a how-to next
time somebody is looking for something similar.

1) substitute "http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/" by
"http://tools.ietf.org/html/", so visit
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hoehrmann-script-types-03.txt>

2) check the "Versions" on top for later drafts or the published RFC

3) tell the IETF to make this variant the default :-)

Best regards, Julian