[whatwg] (X)HTML best practice cheat sheet

Keryx Web wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have started to produce a cheat sheet on (X)HTML authoring best
> practice primarily for my students, to print out and keep by their
> computer. --- If someone could give me some feedback on this - off
 > list of course - from an (X)HTML 5 perspective

I have moved this discussion to the new what-wg help list, where I do
not consider it to be off-topic and replies can be sent to the list.
Many thanks to those who have responded to me personally!

Lars Gunther

P.S. The (now improved) cheat sheets are now located at

http://keryx.se/wasp/html_elements_beta.pdf
http://keryx.se/wasp/html_elements_beta.ods (Open Office Calc)