[whatwg] lede element

I read all the e-mails quoted below, and my conclusion is that <lede> or
<lead> is not compelling enough to warrant its own element. It's also not
_that_ common -- a sample of a dozen or so news sites indexed by Google
News for the keyword "first lego league" just now didn't find any articles
with leads (though a wider search did find a couple that had summary
paragraphs before the article itself, which could arguably be taken to be
lead paragraphs).

I think that <b> is actually the right element to use here -- "a span of
text to be stylistically offset from the normal prose without conveying
any extra importance". I've added an example to the spec that shows how to
do this.