[whatwg] Ogg Vorbis / Theora vote

Well, I admit you're at least somewhat right.  On a totally unrelated but not
so unrelated matter, I'd like to see the efforts to form a single source tree
for KHTML/WebKit to march on faster.

(Then when George Staikos or another KDE guy implements Theora <VIDEO> you can
offer it for free to your customers :-D )

(Sorry, I couldn't resist the joke.  I'm sure you'll be able to patch that
functionality out if someone makes a credible threat against Theora.)

El Mar 11 Dic 2007, Dave Singer escribi?:

--

	Manuel Amador (Rudd-O) <rudd-o at rudd-o.com>
	Rudd-O.com - http://rudd-o.com/

Don't read any sky-writing for the next two weeks.