[whatwg] several messages regarding Ogg in HTML5

Oh, yes, let's not forget what Jeff just said: NOKIA LIED when they called Ogg
proprietary.  That's as absurd and tendentious as you get.

Smell test, guys.  Smell test.

El Mar 11 Dic 2007, Jeff McAdams escribi?:

--

	Manuel Amador (Rudd-O) <rudd-o at rudd-o.com>
	Rudd-O.com - http://rudd-o.com/

Don't worry.  Life's too long.