[whatwg] codecs and containers

From: Fabien Meghazi <agr@amigrave.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 18:31:04 +0100
> I also feel the choice here of the Ogg container format is a bad one, and that Matroska would be a
> much better choice.

I agree about this. Matroska is built upon EBML, meaning that it is
the best choice for a container that should evolve through time while
keeping backward compatibility. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the whole
point of this html5 draft is about evolution while keeping backward
compatibility.

--
Fabien Meghazi

Website: http://www.amigrave.com