[whatwg] Seeing the open issues

From: Keryx Web <webmaster@keryx.se>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 10:48:42 +0200
> recently been expressed both in these mailing lists and on blog posts, I
> have written a tool that exposes the issues I have on my list:
>
>    http://www.whatwg.org/issues/

I was going to vote for the headers and axis attributes on table cells,
but they were not on the list at all. Considering the really strong
uproar against HTML 5 from accessibility experts that this issue has
caused, I found it surprising to see they were not even considered "an
issue".

Lars Gunther