[whatwg] Cross-domain components

From: ddailey <ddailey@zoominternet.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 11:53:19 -0400

On Friday, April 27, 2007 10:43 PM Ian Hickson wrote:
Subject: Re: [whatwg] Cross-domain components

>We have a cross-frame messaging interface which I hope address this need:

>   http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/#crossDocumentMessages

>Let me know if it needs improving to address your needs.

+1

Thanks Ian. I can't claim complete understanding of exactly how it works
(nor the peer-to-peer) stuff either, but I am very pleased that they are
both there and that they seem to have been so carefully thought out. There
are scores of times in the past several years that I have found myself quite
stymied by the existing limitations.

regards,
David Dailey