[whatwg] Target Attribute Values

Hello,

Here's one use case....

In the online advertising business, ads are usually put in <iframe>s
for security reasons.  (So the ad can't tell what page it's on... get
user cookies from that domain... etc.)

So... if you didn't use a "_blank" for the target, the landing page
for the ad would open up in the tiny <iframe> (instead of a new
window).

See ya

--
    Charles Iliya Krempeaux, B.Sc.