[whatwg] command in head

From: Thomas Broyer <t.broyer@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 14:55:59 +0200
2007/4/25, Elliotte Harold:
> What does a command element in the head of a document mean? Why might
> one put one there as a metadata element?

I think this is related to the note about defining ? the command="" attribute ?

You would define a set of commands in the 'head' and then refer to
them from within the 'body', eventually using the same command several
times (but having it defined once only). A concept similar to Actions
in the Java world [1].

[1] http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/api/javax/swing/Action.html

--
Thomas Broyer