[whatwg] Sequential List Proposal

From: Michel Fortin <michel.fortin@michelf.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 13:25:30 -0400
Le 2007-04-17 ? 13:05, Kristof Zelechovski a ?crit :

> Methinks we could easily overcome the semantic problems with the
> <dialogue>
> element if we renamed it to <transcript>.

The problem I described is not about the meaning of <dialog>, it's
about structuring its content to accomodate various uses. In what way
changing the name of <dialog> to <transcript> would solve the
problem? I'm puzzeled.

Maybe you meant changing the name would make it easier to excluse all
the cases were you need to include extra information beside the
speakers and the words they have said. But wouldn't not addressing
the problems as a solution make the exercice pretty useless?

Michel Fortin
michel.fortin at michelf.com
http://www.michelf.com/