[whatwg] Web Documents off the Web (was Web Archives)

Hi Tyler,

I like the idea very much, for instance for having a copy of the CSS
spec on my laptop without the need of an Internet connection while
commuting....

- When I save a page with Safari, Firefox cannot read it.

- When saving stuff with Firefox, I have to deal with both, the HTML
file and the resource folder

- It would be easy to write a nice wget-like utility that creates a
single file.

- A zip based format is still usable for browsers that do not support
it, one would just needs to unpack the file.

Best regards,
Stefan Haustein