[whatwg] Attribute for holding private data for scripting

On Wed, 11 Apr 2007 14:15:15 +0200, Sam Ruby <rubys at intertwingly.net>
wrote:
> Anne van Kesteren wrote:
>>
>>  By the way, the reason this is not consistent with XML is that it
>> would be just as ok to use a different prefix. By basing this on the
>> prefix (which is needed if you want this to be compatible with HTML,
>> etc.) you're moving the semantics from the namespace to the prefix,
>> which seems like a bad idea.
>
> For starters, you are misattributing the quote above.  I did not write
> those words.

I knew Maciej wrote it but I think your name is up there as I wrote this
in a reply to your e-mail which quoted Maciej or something... Anyway,
that's besides the point here. (The amount of > should also indicate it's
not you who wrote it, methinks.)

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>