[whatwg] Section nesting menu and an old HTML 3 friend LH

From: Tim Connor <timocratic@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 15:22:01 -0700
Ok, I'll stop making a nuisance of myself, now. ;)  I forget that you
are all probably quite fully aware of all the debate that goes into
this sort of thing on various developer specific lists (like
css-discuss).

I guess that is one more argument for the DL folks. ;)  It's always
seemed a little odd to nest "definitions," but I suppose that is a
quibble - you can argue that a heading isn't much different.  I'll
consider this an authoritative (and googlable) answer for when 5 rolls
out.

Thanks for your time,
Tim