[whatwg] Fwd: Re: [xhtml-role] Extensibility of XHTML 1 and XHTML 1.1 (PR#9627)

From: Lachlan Hunt <lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 21:29:50 +1000
Anne van Kesteren forwarded this from Shane McCarron:
> XHTML2 will be using the same namespace as XHTML1, and there will not be
> two modules.

Great news!  I wonder how open the HTML WG will be with regards to
working with the WHATWG and HTML 5, especially now that the 2 specs will
share the same namespace.  If we don't resolve the incompatibilities,
one of the specs will simply be doomed to failure.

--
Lachlan Hunt
http://lachy.id.au/