[whatwg] return lowercase hex values for fillStyle and strokeStyle

From: Christoph Päper <christoph.paeper@crissov.de>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 10:39:33 +0200
*Anne van Kesteren*:
> Instead of returning an uppercase six digit hex value I suggest
> returning a lowercase value for compatibility with what UAs
> (including IE) currently do

It may be the right decision on compatibility grounds, but other than
that lowercase hexadecimal digits (0-9, a-f) are almost always a bad
choice, because a, c and e have no ascenders like every hindu-arabic
decimal digit has and thus make the number harder to read. This
obviously does not apply to fonts with old-style numerals aka. text
figures, where 0, 1 and 2 have neither ascenders (like 6 and 8) nor
descenders (like 3, 4, 5, 7 and 9), but those are rather unlikely to
be used in a programming environment.